Sunday 17 August 2008

Connecting

This is my blog - una inquietante mirada, (a disturbing look) at my latest bid for world domination. Because, let's face it, world domination is what it's all about. Ain't it the truth? It is what drives us - even the suicides, the feeble-minded and the genuinely lovely people of this world.

On this occasion, it is about going to Buenos Aires to improve my tango. To be better than. And also because I love tango. Really want to believe that I'll be doing more than eating steak and buying shoes in Argentina, that I'll be loyal to this new love. Being projectoholic, have flirted with loyalty before. See, I'm even avoiding writing "I" too often in order to make you like me, so you'll read on. World domination. Just can't help myself.

I'd like to share the adventure with you. I want you to read it as if it is written for you alone and I'd love you to respond. I'm booked to fly out on 4 September. Gimme glove. Y'all come back, now.

No comments: